miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2020

a country that I'd like to visit

hello everyone, this is my first time that I'll write to you, this time I’d tell you which country I’d like to visit. Since I was I child I have always wanted to travel to europe specially Germany, because It has a unique culture shaped from historical influences and an amazing architecture, therefore it has a lot of historical places to go.
A long time ago I met an exchange girl from germany, thanks to her I know a little bit about german people and I like how relaxed they are, she told me that there almost everyone has an open minded, so nobody cares what you do and how. everybody knows about the second world and that’s all, I’d like to learn more about their country.
Some things I’d like to do, its for example go to the oktoberfest, it is a party it is celebrated across the country but the biggest one its in Munich, there you can taste a lot of different beers,also you can put on a costume of a typical dress of germany. Also I’d to drive the “romantic road” it is a place thta it has a lot of castles, churches and beautiful landscapes. Germany has a lot of things to do like skiing in bavarian alps, go to the museum, and eat a lot of delicious desserts like kuchen,bavaroise,apfelstrudel among others.
I think that is a quite place to live, work and study, I know how works the education system there and It is very organized and successful. Also Germany invest a lot in technology resources and in scientific investigation, another thing that I love its an ecofriendly country, german people is very worried about how to care the environment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario